Medical Billing Account Manager Specialist
MedBTS.com is a leader in medical billing and revenue cycle management in Arizona and throughout the United States. MedBTS.com has created a unique niche in the marketplace for its in-depth knowledge, service excellence, and commitment to functioning like an in-house billing department. Second to our clients, MedBTS.com associates and team members are the core of our organization’s success and we would like to add more members to our team. The MedBTS.com culture fosters a “family first” environment where home life is a priority over work life. Excellence, professionalism, and results are rewarded with opportunity for career growth. Healthcare benefits are available as well as a matching 401K plan.
Visit our website at www.MedBTS.com. Please note prospective applicants may only be interviewed after resume is received; interviews are by appointment only.
MedBTS.com is seeking an Account/Office Manager who is process driven and who has medical billing experience. As a critical member of our team, attitude, demeanor and willingness to be accountable are critical aspects of this position. This position is a core component of the team and the team member holding this position must be willing to perform an array of activities, including, but not limited to: A representative of MedBTS.com to client(s), review daily/weekly/monthly activity reports and identify where improvement and process changes can be made, understand and work accounts receivable. Qualified candidates must be able to interact with clients, patients, staff members, attorneys, and insurance companies, be dependable, detailed oriented, problem solve and improve processes. Proficiency in Excel is a must and knowledge in Medisoft, Health Fusion, eClinicalWorks and AdvancedMD is beneficial.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee the Accounts Receivable Agings for several clients ranging in size of 3 provider practices to hospital groups.
- Continuously look for process improvement with client office to streamline operations in an effort to reduce costs and improve collection results.
- Collaborate with peer Account Managers to share best practices.
- Maintain, develop, and build close working relationship with Physicians, Practice Managers, and Internal Account Managers.
- Participate in the On-Boarding of new clients.
- On-site client visits, independently or with the Accounts Director.
The preferred qualifications are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Bachelor’s degree is required and a Master’s degree is preferred; this is a long-term, growth position.
- Knowledge of medical billing best practices and insurance company billing processes is required.
- Knowledge of the following practice management systems is beneficial: AdvancedMD, Aprima, Centricity, Medisoft, NextGen (Health Fusion), eClinicalWorks, Greenway/Intergy, Kipu.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent professional oral, written (including grammar, punctuation, and sentence composition), and electronic communication skills.
- Capable of remaining organized while prioritizing and executing multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Able to self-start and work independently.
- Shift is daytime hours Mon-Fri, no weekends or holidays. This is an in-office position with partial remote access and/or telecommuting. Please note: MedBTS.com staff members are currently working remotely during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency with the expectation that they will return to their nomal mode of office/remove access work.
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management: 2 years (3 to 5 years preferred)
Bachelor’s Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
There is a waiting period before benefit become active
Temporarily due to COVID-19
MedBTS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.