Medical Billing Account Manager II
MedBTS.com is seeking an Mid-Senior level Medical Billing Account Manager who is process driven and who has extensive medical billing experience. As a core component and critical member of our account management team, attitude, demeanor and willingness to be accountable are critical aspects of this position. The Medical Billing Account Manager II will focus on client satisfaction and retention by successfully managing the complete revenue cycle process, monitoring all operational aspects of the client account, maximizing account performance through in-depth analytics, and ensuring contractual compliance. Qualified candidates must be able to interact with clients, patients, staff members, attorneys, and insurance companies, be dependable, detailed oriented, problem solve and improve processes.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and respond to client inquiries with an emphasis on long-term partnership.
- Ensure optimum client performance by successfully and compliantly maximizing cash collections and A/R follow-up, while providing excellent service.
- Collaborate with peer Account Managers to share best practices.
- Continuously look for process improvement with client office to streamline operations in an effort to reduce costs and improve collection results.
- Maintain a successful mentorship with Account Manager I’s, focusing on employee enhancement and growth.
- Successfully manage multiple high profile clients through holistic revenue cycle and relationship managment excellence.
- Maintain active mentorship program with Account Manager I’s assisting with development in public speaking, handling difficult clients, conducting meaningful meetings and sharing best practices.
The preferred qualifications are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred); this is a long-term, growth position.
- Knowledge of medical billing best practices and insurance company billing processes is required.
- Knowledge of the following practice management systems is beneficial: AdvancedMD, Aprima, Centricity, Medisoft, NextGen (Health Fusion), eClinicalWorks, Greenway/Intergy, Kipu.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.
- Excellent professional oral, written (including grammar, punctuation, and sentence composition), and electronic communication skills.
- Capable of remaining organized while prioritizing and executing multiple tasks to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Able to self-start and work independently.
- Shift is daytime hours Mon-Fri, no weekends or holidays. This is an in-office position with partial remote access and/or telecommuting.
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
Medical Billing and Revenue Cycle Management: 5 years (7 to 10 years preferred)
Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
Scottsdale Office / Home
There is a 90 day waiting period before benefits become active
Hybrid (3 days office/2 days remote)
MedBTS.com is a leader in medical billing and revenue cycle management in Arizona and throughout the United States. MedBTS.com has created a unique niche in the marketplace for its in-depth knowledge, service excellence, and commitment to functioning like an in-house billing department. Second to our clients, MedBTS.com associates and team members are the core of our organization’s success and we would like to add more members to our team. The MedBTS.com culture fosters a “family first” environment where home life is a priority over work life. Excellence, professionalism, and results are rewarded with opportunity for career growth. Healthcare benefits are available as well as a matching 401K plan.
Visit our website at www.MedBTS.com. Please note prospective applicants may only be interviewed after resume is received; interviews are by appointment only.
MedBTS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.