Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle Management Business Development Specialist
MedBTS.com is seeking Business Development Specialists who have had success in medical billing and revenue cycle management sales. Two positions are available; one to support our Florida market and one to support our Arizona market. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the hospital/medical billing/revenue cycle management arena. The role of the MedBTS Business Development Specialist is to represent the company in a professional, competent and compliant manner. The Business Development Specialist will be tasked with establishing new account opportunities and maintaining those accounts with various medical facilities and private practices. MedBTS is a medical billing company and our goal is to acquire and sell our medical billing and revenue cycle management services to private practices, surgical centers and hospitals. These are remote positions reporting the MedBTS Arizona and Florida offices.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Take new prospect appointments made by MedBTS sales people.
- Vigorously enter into and update within, the MedBTS CRM, all prospect, contact, lead, sales and client notes and related data.
- Manage and take prospect follow up appointments when necessary.
- Nurture new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call and/or meet with new practices and practitioners to ensure quality of service and to offer new services.
- Maintain new and current customer relationships by following up for feedback and offering any assistance with services.
- Identify key buying influencers / decision-makers within these prospects to determine the business requirement.
- Generate monthly and quarterly prospect and sales reports; include daily and weekly sales activities, pipeline activity, and forward-looking sales plan.
- Work seamlessly with MedBTS operations manager(s) to ensure front to back quality of service.
- Resolve customer complaints through the engagement of healthy teaming and collaboration with MedBTS operations; investigate problems, develop solutions; prepare MedBTS stakeholder reports, make recommendations to MedBTS senior management as deemed necessary.
- Stay updated on pricing, services within the market.
- Meet and exceed established sales goals.
- Recommend changes in service and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Understand fluently and uphold all compliance regulations while working around MedBTS Sales Process SOPs.
- Develop sales strategies and implement a plan to achieve sales objective.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending company meetings and continuing education.
- Travel for account management may be required at times for this position.
- Work to understand fluently, the healthcare revenue cycle management process flow stages.
The preferred qualifications are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or technical degree in related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred); this is a long-term, growth position.
- Extensive knowledge of medical billing, coding and insurance company billing processes is required.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Passion for networking; comfortable meeting new people.
- Unselfish team player who communicates with a high degree of transparency.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Ability to travel to attend or participate in conferences, meet with potential funders, engage staff, and conduct business.
- Shift is daytime hours Mon-Fri, no weekends or holidays. This is a remote position with remote access and/or telecommuting.
- Candidates from hospitals/medical billing practices in Arizona, Florida and throughout the continental US will be highly considered.
Full-time; Base Salary + Commission + Performance Bonus.
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
Healthcare Product Sales, Medical Billing Sales, Revenue Cycle Management Sales, Aging Accounts Receivable Sales: 2 years (3 to 5 years preferred)
Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or technical degree in related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
Greater Phoenix Arizona Office / Home
South Florida Office / Home
There is a 90 day waiting period before benefits become active
≈ 90% Remote
MedBTS.com is a leader in medical billing and revenue cycle management in Arizona and throughout the United States. MedBTS.com has created a unique niche in the marketplace for its in-depth knowledge, service excellence, and commitment to functioning like an in-house billing department. Second to our clients, MedBTS.com associates and team members are the core of our organization’s success and we would like to add more members to our team. The MedBTS.com culture fosters a “family first” environment where home life is a priority over work life. Excellence, professionalism, and results are rewarded with opportunity for career growth. Healthcare benefits are available as well as a matching 401K plan.
Visit our website at www.MedBTS.com. Please note prospective applicants may only be interviewed after resume is received; interviews are by appointment only.
MedBTS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.