Medical Billing & Revenue Cycle Management Sales Lead Specialist
MedBTS.com is seeking Sales Lead Specialists who have had success in healthcare product/service sales lead generation, qualification and appointment setting. The ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years experience in the healthcare product and/or hospital/medical billing/revenue cycle management arena. These are 100% remote positions reporting the MedBTS Arizona and Florida offices.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Develop daily prospect engagement plan.
- Execute required number of daily calls to prospect phone numbers on call lists.
- Attend weekly and quarterly online sales meetings.
- Vigorously enter into and update within, the MedBTS CRM, all prospect, contact, lead and client notes and related data.
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly lead reports; include daily and weekly lead related activities, pipeline activity, and forward-looking lead appointment setting plan.
- Work seamlessly with MedBTS Business Development Specialist(s) to ensure seamless handoff of converted leads.
- Work to understand fluently, the healthcare revenue cycle management process flow stages.
The preferred qualifications are listed below, but are not limited to:
- Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred); this is a long-term, growth position.
- Extensive knowledge of medical billing, coding and insurance company billing processes is required.
- Self-motivated with minimal oversight.
- Passion for networking; comfortable meeting new people.
- Unselfish team player who communicates with a high degree of transparency.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Right blend of humility and confidence.
- Excellent phone communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent computer skills – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel.
- Shifts are during Arizona and Florida United States GMT time zones; daytime hours Mon-Fri, no weekends or holidays. These are remote positions with remote access and/or telecommuting.
- Candidates with high energy and experience in healthcare products and/or services will be highly considered.
Full-time; Commission + Performance Bonus.
8 Hour Shift
Monday to Friday
Healthcare Product Sales, Medical Billing Sales, Revenue Cycle Management Sales, Aging Accounts Receivable Sales: 2 years (3 to 5 years preferred)
Associates degree or higher in Business Administration, Healthcare, or technical degree in related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
Remote reporting to Greater Phoenix Arizona Office
Remote reporting to South Florida Office
There is a 90 day waiting period before benefits compensation to become active
MedBTS.com is a leader in medical billing and revenue cycle management in Arizona and throughout the United States. MedBTS.com has created a unique niche in the marketplace for its in-depth knowledge, service excellence, and commitment to functioning like an in-house billing department. Second to our clients, MedBTS.com associates and team members are the core of our organization’s success and we would like to add more members to our team. The MedBTS.com culture fosters a “family first” environment where home life is a priority over work life. Excellence, professionalism, and results are rewarded with opportunity for career growth. Healthcare benefits are available as well as a matching 401K plan.
Visit our website at www.MedBTS.com. Please note prospective applicants may only be interviewed after resume is received; interviews are by appointment only.
MedBTS is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.